composite bushing Specification
composite bushing Lead Free Lubrication Bearing based on steel-backing, sintered
porous bronze as its interlayer, surface roller by acetal resin and
polymer material constaining oleophylicity fiber and perform well
on low friction factor, well wea performance and oil free condition
lubrication. It has been widely applied to winding engines,
printing and dyeing machinery, coal-cutters, punch, winch truck,
traveling crane ect.
composite bushing Technical Parameters
|Max Load Capacity||Static load||250N/mm2|
|Max Sliding Speed||Grease lubricayion||2.5m/s|
|Max PV Value Limit||Grease lubricayion||3.2N/mm2.m/s|
|Friction coefficient||Grease lubricayion||0.03-0.20|
|Working temperature||-60℃- +130℃|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||11x10-6/k|
composite bushing Bushing O.D Tolerances Table
composite bushing Application Feature
1. Good carrying capacity, good wear resistance.
2. Applied for high load low speed rotation and rocking motion,
often used in frequent opening and closing under load and hard to
form hydrodynamic lubrication occasions.
3. Don’t have to refuel and maintenance under the long-term
boundary lubrication conditions, and refueling in the bearing layer
made a longer service life.
4. A certain margin kept on the surface of the plastic layer during
molding, self-processes after assembly was pushed into holes to
achieve a better assembly size.
5. Mainly used in auto chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining
machinery, irrigation machinery, construction machinery,
agricultural machinery and steel rolling equipment.
6. Widely used in lead-free fields for no lead containing.